5 Things You Didn't Know About Ainsley Earhardt
Fox News Insider caught up with "Fox & Friends" anchor and best-selling author Ainsley Earhardt for an inside look at her life away from the studio.
See what the South Carolina native had to say below...
1. Jesus and my daughter, Hayden, are the best gifts God has ever given me. My faith is something I rely on heavily.
God blessed me with His son and then He blessed me with my very own daughter to love. It's been a wonderful life.
When I go home, I love to open the door and hear my daughter say 'Mama, Mama!' and she runs into my arms and my heart melts.
She is definitely my greatest joy. I pray daily that God blesses me with a very long life so I can watch her grow up and be there for her.
I pray that she comes to know Christ at an early age and that God watches over her as she grows up in this crazy city called New York.
2. I completed a half marathon in Austin, Texas. At first I told my friend there was no way I could run that far. It was actually more of a fast walk, like a shuffle.
We trained and trained and I got better and better and we did it. My leg was killing me, but I made it!
3. I wore three sets of braces because my teeth were so bad. My teeth were really separated when I was young.
One set actually ended up breaking, but it all worked out and now I love my smile!
4. My friend and co-worker Geraldo Rivera was one of my daughter's first babysitters, when I brought her into Fox News Channel for her first TV appearance after she was born.
He watched Hayden in the hallway outside the studio while I was inside. I remember thinking that it was so cool that Geraldo, who I used to watch on TV, was babysitting my daughter for me.
5. When I was a little girl I went with my family to Washington, D.C. for a basketball tournament. My dad was the coach.
We toured the city and saw the space museum and all the monuments, including the White House.
Here I am all these years later, anchoring the #1 morning show on cable news, getting an opportunity to speak to the President of the United States and visiting the Oval Office!
In her new book, The Light Within Me: An Inspirational Memoir, Ainsley offers a powerful, uplifting look at her life and her spiritual journey, reflecting on her family, her faith, and her successful career.
— Ainsley Earhardt (@ainsleyearhardt) April 23, 2018
See more about your favorite Fox News hosts...