A 12-year-old Framingham, Mass., boy was hospitalized after eating gummy bears allegedly laced with marijuana.

According to a letter released by Fuller Middle School, the boy found a container of gummy bears on his school bus and became very sick after consuming them.

He called his mother, Stacy Velasquez, who rushed the boy to the hospital where she recorded a video of him in a trance-like state.

This Adorable Boy Dressed as a Queen's Guardsman Will Melt Your Heart

WATCH: Carjacking Suspect Steals Police Patrol Car During Investigation

UFC's Dana White Slams 'Uppity, 80-Year-Old Lady' Meryl Streep for MMA Dig

Doctors said the boy basically overdosed on marijuana but that he will be fine.

The district superintendent had no comment on the incident. Police are investigating how the alleged pot-laced edibles wound up on the bus.

Recreational marijuana is now legal in the state of Massachusetts for those over the age of 21.

Below is the original WFXT report.

IL Woman Wins Lotto Prize After Playing Family Members' Ages as Numbers

Marriage Proposal Goes TERRIBLY Wrong as Couple Drops Ring into Waterfall

TSA Releases Top 10 Most Unusual Finds at Security Checkpoints in 2016