Rattlesnake Selfie Costs Man $153K in Medical Bills?!
This might be the most expensive selfie attempt ever.
A rattlesnake bit a San Diego man on his arm when he tried to take a photo with it.
The anti-venom supplies at two separate hospitals in California were drained after doctors tended to Todd Fassler's horrific arm wound.
The hospital bill for Fassler's treatment came to a whopping $153,161.25.
It's not clear if Fassler has health insurance, or if he will be forced to pay the full amount of the bill.
— Dan Haggerty (@10NewsHaggerty) July 14, 2015