Viral WATCH: Electrocuted Monkey Saved by His Heroic Friend
Some incredible video is making the rounds out of India, where a heroic monkey rescued its injured friend that was electrocuted.
The footage was captured at a train station in Kanpur, where people quickly took out their phones to record what was happening.
The monkey was knocked unconscious by voltage while walking on high tension wires.
That's when its primate friend jumped into action, repeatedly trying to get it to safety.
Finally after being dunked in some water, the monkey wakes up and begins moving around again.
Watch the incredible scene below.