Hear Judge Nap’s Important Questions for AG Nominee
Judge Napolitano has some key questions for attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch.
Napolitano wants her to answer:
- Can the president refuse to enforce laws he disagrees with?
- Will you be the enabler of the president’s behavior?
- Can the president change immigration laws?
- Can the president kill people without due process?
- Can the president spy on people using general warrants?
- Will you issue subpoenas to the home phones of Associated Press and Fox News reporters, as your predecessor did?
“That’s the record she inherits, which I believe she will reject,” Napolitano said, telling Megyn Kelly that Lynch has a superb reputation as an independent thinker.
Watch more above.