UPDATE, 4:04p ET: Ahmed Abu Khatallah, a suspect in the 2012 Benghazi terror attack, pleaded not guilty to providing, attempting and conspiring to provide material support to terrorists resulting in death.

Read more below from FoxNews.com:

Khatallah, who walked into the D.C. courtroom wearing black sweatpants, a black sweatshirt and plastic slip-on sandals, spoke softly, when asked how he pleaded.

Khatallah was flown to Washington by helicopter shortly after sunrise from a navy warship, where he had been held since his capture nearly two weeks ago.

Khatallah is accused of being involved in the Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Libya that led to the deaths of former U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, information officer Sean Smith, and former navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.


UPDATE, 2p ET: Ahmed Abu Khatallah, a suspect in the deadly 2012 Benghazi terror attack, is scheduled to face a U.S. judge at 3:30 p.m. ET.


Government officials confirm that accused Benghazi suspect Ahmed Abu Khatallah is on U.S. soil.

The lone suspect in the Benghazi terror attacks is being held in federal custody at the D.C. federal courthouse.


Fox News Sources: Obama Admin Letting Benghazi Suspects Off the Hook

‘I’m Not Buying It’: Uncle of Benghazi Victim on Hillary Clinton’s Apology


Catherine Herridge said that Khatallah is expected to go through some basic processing at the court and then to have a presentment.

Herridge said on “Fox and Friends” that Khatallah has spoken to interrogators, but it’s still unclear if he has provided new information that would point to other suspects.

Stay with Fox News for more on this developing story.


Will Capture of Abu Khatallah Lead to More Arrests in Benghazi Attack?