A security camera in England caught an E-Cigarette exploding in a bartender's face.


CAUTION: Family's Carpet Charred By Exploding E-Cigarette


The E-Cigarette was connected to an iPad charger when it burst into flames and flew across the bar.

The bartender's dress also caught fire, as she reportedly suffered minor burns on her arms. 

The manufacturer said there are clear warnings that the cigarette should only be charged with the proper plug.


More on E-CIGARETTES from Fox News:

New Concerns About E-Cigarettes After Kids, Teens Drink Liquid Nicotine

Should Companies Ban E-Cigarettes in the Workplace?

‘Ban Teapots and Clouds’: Greg Gutfeld Reacts to E-Cig Ban