Patricia Smith, the mother of one of the Americans killed in the attack on the Benghazi consulate just over one year ago, gave gripping testimony on Capitol Hill, but one major component was missing during her remarks. Most of the committee's Democratic members weren't even in the chamber to hear Smith and other family members speak.
The temperature during a panel discussion on Fox News Sunday skyrocketed quickly when Juan Williams and Karl Rove went head-to-head on the topic of last year's attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya. The two debated whether Republicans ginned up a "phony scandal" surrounding the attack or if their cries for answers were reasonable.
Two weeks after the Obama administration announced charges against suspects in the Benghazi attack, a large portion of the U.S. team that hunted the suspects and trained Libyans to help capture or kill them is leaving Libya permanently.
Nearly one year after an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, the mother of one of the victims is still looking for the answers she says she was promised by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton herself.
Lawmakers and members of Special Operations Speaks presented a dramatic display on Capitol Hill today with the hope of kicking off a push for a new investigation into the Benghazi terror attack.
Tonight at 10p/1a ET, Fox News Channel will air the latest investigation into the attack on the U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya.
The State Department has released the first pictures from the deadly assault on the U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya.
On last night's On the Record, Greta Van Susteren had a frank discussion with Sen. Lindsey Graham, in which she and the seasoned lawmaker discussed whether or not the Obama administration is choosing to not pursue clues in the Benghazi attack. In response to Greta asking whether Graham agrees with a top Obama official saying Republicans owe Susan Rice an apology for criticism of her remarks to the media following the terror attack on the consulate.
A witness is expected to testify at a Congressional hearing Wednesday that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton tried to cut the department's own anti-terrorism unit out of the loop on the night of the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. Congressman Darrell Issa joined America’s Newsroom this morning to react to those allegations.
A State Department whistleblower will testify Wednesday that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and an aide tried, in essence, to keep the department’s own counterterrorism unit out of the loop in the aftermath of the attack.
Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney denied allegations that Obama administration officials are trying to silence Benghazi whistleblowers. Carney said, “What you have is an attorney saying she represents somebody, claiming she’s not getting security clearance and yet the agencies involved have no information about that at all.”
White House spokesman Jay Carney raised eyebrows yesterday in addressing reports that Benghazi whistleblowers were being blocked from testifying. Carney said, “Benghazi happened a long time ago [...] We’re not aware of any agency that has blocked an employee who would like to appear before Congress.”