Funny 5 Things You Didn't Know About Kat Timpf
Fox News Insider caught up Greg Gutfeld Show regular Kat Timpf.
Whether it's starring in ads for The Boring Party, teaching a cable news masterclass, watching Trump opponents scream helplessly at the sky, or speaking entirely in Gen. James Mattis quotes, she's always coming up with something to keep us laughing.
Read on for 5 Things You Didn't Know about Kat...
1. I want a tegu. In case you’re a little less strange than I am, a tegu is a big lizard. I want one really bad.
I want to name him Pierogi Pierogi Timpf and walk him on a leash. This is what I think about while people my age are planning weddings and having children.
2. I’m a huge Detroit Red Wings fan. I was raised in the Detroit area, and I’m a huge hockey fan.
In fact, I’m the only Timpf kid to never play. I did, however, once cry in a Mexican restaurant after the Wings lost to the San Jose Sharks and got knocked out of the playoffs.
3. I have a cat named Cheens. When I was 21 years old, I rescued a cat from the streets of North Hollywood. He’s very shy, and runs from pretty much everyone except for me.
He snuggles me. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t into it.
4. I used to be an airborne traffic reporter in Los Angeles. I was laid off after six months, which makes total sense, since I am terrible with directions.
5. I sometimes do stand-up comedy. Before I started working at Fox News, I used to perform stand-up comedy almost every night. I’ve performed at clubs and venues all around the country.
I still do it sometimes, and it’s one of the most fun and also nerve-racking things that I could possibly imagine.
See more about your favorite Fox News on-air personalities...