Sandra Smith is always on the "geaux" as the co-host of two shows in the Fox News Channel daytime lineup: "America's Newsroom" at 9am ET and "Outnumbered" at noon ET.
Fox News Insider caught up with the hardworking mom of two, a former Division 1 athlete and 2016 presidential debate moderator.
Read the details from Sandra below!
1. I ran NCAA Division I Cross Country and Track & Field for the LSU Women's National Championship team. My events were the 1500 meters and the 3000 meter steeplechase.
I was honored to be coached by the great Pat Henry, who has had a record setting career.
I received Academic All-American honors and am very proud of my time spent in Baton Rouge. Geaux Tigers!
2. My parents met when my dad was attending Officer Candidate School at Fort Sill in Oklahoma.
My mother is from Lawton, Oklahoma, and my father from Chicago.
They are both from big families and had a big family ... so I have lots of aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. Love my big family!
3. I am the youngest of six kids (above: I'm the baby on the left seated next to mom). My parents had my four older sisters, my brother, and then me.
To this day, we are all close, despite being spread out all over the country.
My parents are now grandparents to 14 grandchildren, including my daughter (4) and son (2).
— Sandra Smith (@SandraSmithFox) May 28, 2017
4. In addition to my two great kids, I also have a German Shorthaired Pointer named "Whiskey." He's a hunting breed with tons of energy. Great in the field and an even better dog at home. He's right in the middle of my kids age-wise, so it's so fun seeing them all grow up together!
5. I moderated two GOP presidential debates during the 2016 election season. I co-moderated both with my colleague Trish Regan, and we became the first all-female duo in American history to moderate a presidential debate. Both debates were a major success and helped propel Fox Business Network to the success it is achieving today. Love my colleagues at FBN!
Catch Sandra Smith weekday mornings at 9am ET alongside Bill Hemmer on "America's Newsroom" and at noon ET on "Outnumbered."
Check out the inside scoop on your favorite Fox News personalities...