Bolling: Trump's Done More in 45 Days Than Obama Did in 8 Years
In his "Wake Up America" commentary from Saturday's "Cashin' In," Eric Bolling blasted top Democratic leaders for their criticism of President Donald Trump's widely praised address to a joint session of Congress this week.
He said House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) panned the address as largely talk and no action.
"President Trump isn't all talk, no action," Bolling said. "In fact he's done more in 45 days than your guy (former President Barack Obama) did in eight years, maybe even longer. He talks the talk and walks the walk. In fact, he runs the run."
In 45 days, Bolling said, Trump has done the following:
- Revamped U.S. immigration policy
- Hired 10,000 border agents
- Secured ports with certain travel restrictions
- Canceled U.S. involvement in the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Warned NATO allies to pay their fair share
- Offered a budget that promises a major tax overhaul
- Progressed on campaign promises to repeal and replace Obamacare and build a southern border wall
Bolling told members of the liberal left not to worry however. They'll get another shot...in 2024.
Watch the full commentary above.