A 12-year-old Framingham, Mass., boy was hospitalized after eating gummy bears allegedly laced with marijuana.
According to a letter released by Fuller Middle School, the boy found a container of gummy bears on his school bus and became very sick after consuming them.
He called his mother, Stacy Velasquez, who rushed the boy to the hospital where she recorded a video of him in a trance-like state.
Doctors said the boy basically overdosed on marijuana but that he will be fine.
The district superintendent had no comment on the incident. Police are investigating how the alleged pot-laced edibles wound up on the bus.
Recreational marijuana is now legal in the state of Massachusetts for those over the age of 21.
Below is the original WFXT report.