'How We Fight': New Fox News Special Examines Threats Facing Next President
PROGRAMMING ALERT: Due to breaking news, this special will not air as scheduled.
How will the next President of the United States deal with the threats around the world?
According to President Obama's former Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, America must deal with its enemies "from a position of strength, not weakness."
Gen. David Petraeus, former CIA Director and the leader of the Iraq War surge, says there is "no substitute" for American leadership in combating these threats.
Saturday at 8:00pm ET on Fox News Channel, Bret Baier hosts a powerful special on the U.S. military, which has been bruised by years of war overseas, while undergoing profound cultural transformation at home.
The military itself admits it has "grave concerns" over its readiness to face the dizzying array of threats that have emerged over the past eight years.
In exclusive interviews with a top-notch lineup of former leaders, officials, lawmakers and experts, Bret examines the situation facing our next commander-in-chief on America's Election HQ: How We Fight.
Tune in or set your DVR, Saturday night at 8pm and 11pm ET.
The guests include:
- Defense Secretary Ash Carter
- Navy Secretary Ray Mabus
- Former Defense Secretaries Robert Gates and Leon Panetta
- General David Petraeus, leader of the Iraq surge and former CIA Director
- Retired Army readiness General Carter Ham
- Legendary Marine General John Kelly
- Former CIA Director Jim Woolsey
- Ambassador Dennis Ross, Senior Middle East Advisor to Presidents George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
- Plus, in another Fox News exclusive, former Green Beret Matt Golsteyn speaks for the first time about his ordeal of going from war hero, to accused war criminal.
Watch How We Fight on Saturday night at 8 ET, and check out a preview below. Plus, catch Bret Baier live on Sunday night at 8 ET on Special Report.