LOOK: A Cow Who Thinks She's a Dog Is the Newest Internet Sensation!

Community Mourns Heroic Lab Who Died Saving Ecuador Earthquake Victims

LOOK: This NY Firefighter Rescuing 4 Tiny Kittens Is Everything


Rescue workers in England say that two kittens may have been exposed to toxic material after someone used permanent markers to color all over their bodies.

“We have dealt with most situations,” said a representative of The Bradford Cat Watch Rescue Center, according to Fox 5. “But this is a first.”

Volunteers are now trying to clean and bathe the cats, whom they've affectionately nicknamed "Shrek" and "Smurf."

 

 

But they’re worried that the little kittens could inadvertently poison themselves by licking their own fur, the station reported.

“We often consider ourselves to be un-shockable,” said rescue worker Katie Jane.

“[This] is a dreadful act of cruelty and who knows what untelling damage this may have caused.”

Read more, here.


SEE IT: Hero Cop Tackles Distraught Man About to Jump Off Bridge

A Woman's Anti-Millennial Rant Has Been Watched Over 40 MILLION Times

Suspected 'Knockout Game' Assault Leaves NJ Man in Critical Condition