'Muslim-Free Zone': Gun Shop Owner Wins Discrimination Lawsuit

New Trump Ad Shows Hillary Laughing as Benghazi Burns


Is the recent end of the NSA's controversial bulk collection of phone data putting Americans at risk?

On Fox News Sunday last week, Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC), chairman of the Intelligence Committee, argued that ending the program was a big mistake. 

And Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) argued that the NSA now has less tools at its disposal to keep Americans safe. 

Judge Andrew Napolitano pushed back this morning on "America's Newsroom," arguing that bulk collection by the NSA leads to "information overload" and creates a trove of data that is far too much to pick through. 

He said listening to all communications, all the time does not lead to better intelligence-gathering. 

Napolitano said the feds need to infiltrate jihadist organizations and focus on the bad guys, rather than "sitting in front of a computer screen."

He said the NSA had "all the tools they wanted" yet had no clue about the husband and wife who killed 14 last week at a San Bernardino, California, office complex.

"They haven't lost any powers in the last four or five days. You can get anything you want with a search warrant and [Senator Rubio] should know that," said Napolitano.

Watch his full take above.


You might also like...

Why Craft Brewers Could Be Hit Hard by a New ObamaCare Rule

Judge Nap: 'We Now Have Proof' Collection of Bulk Phone Data Doesn't Work