Every trick-or-treater's worst fear came true as an Ohio girl discovered a razor blade in her Snickers bar.

The young girl told Fox 28 Columbus that she knew something was off because the fun-size candy tasted like metal.

Luckily, she didn't swallow the blade and no harm was done.

The Reynoldsburg Police Department is investigating. It's asking local parents to check their children's Halloween candy as a safety precaution.

Watch the report above.


'Trick or Weed': Police Warn of Pot-Tainted Candy This Halloween

WATCH: Giant, Inflatable Pumpkin Terrorizes Arizona Town

374-Pound #Trumpkin Sparks a New Halloween Trend