We all know Bret Baier as the fair, balanced and unafraid host of "Special Report," but what don't we know about the longtime Fox News anchor?
We enlisted the help of Bret's wife, Amy, to learn some interesting facts about the "Special Report" host.
Read on to learn how Bret motivated himself to make it into national news and to hear about some of his other talents.
1. When Bret started out in small market TV, he used to run while listening to Tony Robbins motivational tapes to inspire him to make it into national news.
2. If Bret wasn't a journalist, his dream job would be to golf professionally. To relax, he either plays golf or watches golf on TV.
3. Bret can swim underwater the entire length of an Olympic-sized pool.
4. Bret believes in the message in the book, “The Secret” — if you put a goal or an idea into the universe, it will come true if you’re grateful for what you have and focus on the positive.
5. Bret is an amazing father. He can play with our two boys, 8 and 5, in the swimming pool for hours.
Watch Bret Baier on "Special Report," weekdays at 6pm ET, on Fox News Channel.
MORE: 5 Things You Didn't Know About...