The Strangest Non-Work Activities Employees Were Caught Doing Are...
Do you spend more time browsing social media sites or sleeping on your CEO's couch?
Well, if you do you're not alone.
A new national survey conducted by Harris Poll has revealed the most common and strangest productivity killers in the workplace.
The survey, conducted on behalf of CareerBuilder, surveyed roughly 2,175 human resource managers within a number of industries.
Here are the top five biggest productivity killers in the workplace according to CareerBuilder:
- 1. Cell phones/texting
- 2. The Internet
- 3. Social media
- 4. Email
- 5. Co-workers dropping by
Additionally, the survey also found some unusual things employers have caught employees doing in the workplace. The most memorable are:
- Employee was taking a sponge bath in the bathroom sink.
- Employee was looking for a mail order bride.
- Employee was playing a video game on their cell phone while sitting in a bathroom stall.
- Employee was sabotaging another employee's car tires.
- Employee was sleeping on the CEO's couch.
Check out the video above.
You may also like...