GOOD NEWS Dog Coughs Up Wedding Ring Lost By Owner Six Years Ago
Talk about indigestion! A Wisconsin woman was shocked when her 10-year-old Rottweiler mix coughed up her wedding ring nearly six years after she lost it.
Lois Matykowski, of Stevens Point, Wisconsin, says Tucker will basically eat anything, and a few weeks ago he snatched a popsicle from her granddaughter. He ate the whole thing, including the stick, which made him throw up a few days later.
As she cleaned up the mess, Matykowski was floored to find the long-lost diamond ring. When she lost it, she was devastated, searching her whole house to no avail.
After the incredible discovery, she took Tucker for an x-ray, which confirmed that Tucker had nothing else of value stuck down there.
Check out more canine-related tales as seen on Fox News: