PA Tree Cutter Survives After Chain Saw Gets Stuck in His Neck
As Martha MacCallum said this morning: Angels must have been watching over this Pennsylvania man. In a horrifying accident, a tree cutter was rushed to the hospital after his chain saw became embedded in his neck.
According to AP, 21-year-old James Valentine was in a harness working in a tree when his saw slipped and struck him.
As you can see in the X-ray above, the saw was lodged in Valentine's chest and neck when he arrived at the hospital. He underwent emergency surgery and is now recovering.
Doctors said the blade struck mostly muscle, missing Valentine's major arteries. Police said Valentine is lucky that his co-workers reacted as quickly as they did.
Watch the segment from America's Newsroom above.
Read more amazing stories of survival from Fox News: