What Could Have Happened to Flight MH370?
What happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370?
Questions are swirling around the mysterious disappearance, which has given way to some conspiracy theories.
Ben Shapiro, Breitbart.com editor-at-large, was on “Hannity” to discuss the plane’s disappearance.
Shapiro published an article today entitled “9 Odd Facts About Malaysian Flight MH370.”
They are as follows:
- The plane probably sank in shallow waters.
- The plane would have been tracked.
- The debris should have been found.
- There were apparently Iranian illegals on board.
- Some passengers didn’t get on the plane.
- The Chinese are pissed.
- It could have something to do with terrorism. Or drugs.
- There are conflicting reports on the shape of the aircraft.
- Relatives say passenger cellphones are still online.
Shapiro said the plane’s disappearance looks like it was either terrorism or the pilot deliberately did something, rather than it being a result of pilot error.
He said the Malaysian government is now saying that the plane was hundreds of miles off course and asked, “Why is that only breaking four days later?”
Watch his full interview above.
Read more on the missing Malaysia Airlines plane: