Released? One New Boston Bombing Suspect to Go Free
Nineteen-year-old Robel Phillipos, one of the three new suspects to be taken into custody in connection to the Boston bombing, has been approved for bail by Judge Marianne Bowler and released on the following conditions:
- $100,000 bond set for 100,000 in the form of real estate belonging to another individual. Name: Garrett Solomon (possible spelling.)
- Phillipos is released with an electronic monitor, for house arrest.
- Will be unable to leave his home, can only leave for medical emergency.
- Will remain in third party residence, which is his mother's home.
- Will refrain from use of alcohol or any illegal drug unless prescribed.
- Will have urine test today and will be randomly drug tested
- Will only have one passport and is instructed not to apply for any passport or any travel.
- Can not have any firearms or explosives.
- Next court date: May 17 at 2 p.m.