Sen. Dick Durbin on Misinformation: 'I Have Five Words: Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction'
In questioning on the U.S. Consulate attack in Libya, Senator Dick Durbin discussed what was revealed by the administration in the days following the attack, and said that the American public has been misinformed before.
He cited Iraq’s supposed weapons of mass destruction, saying, “I’d like to refer to five words for them to reflect on: Iraqi weapons of mass destruction. We were told by every level of government here there were Iraqi weapons of mass destruction that justified a war […] We’re still searching for those weapons […] We could have a hearing on that if you’d like.”
- Sen. Rand Paul Skewers Clinton on Benghazi: 'If I Had Been President, I Would Have Relieved You From Your Post'
- EXPLOSIVE Q&A: Clinton Shouts "What Difference Does It Make?!" in Response to GOP Sen. Ron Johnson
- McCain to Clinton in Benghazi Hearing: "I Categorically Reject Your Answer"
- VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS: Hillary Clinton Testifies on Benghazi Terror Attack
- Hillary Clinton Chokes Up Talking About Amb. Chris Stevens, Other Americans Killed in Libya
- Full Timeline: The Benghazi Attack and the Administration's Response
- FLASHBACK: Ambassador Susan Rice Tells Fox News Libya Attack Was Spontaneous Reaction to Anti-Islam Video
Follow Fox News Insider, the official blog of Fox News Channel on Twitter and Google+!