Judge Napolitano: Marco Rubio Has 'Political Courage' to Point Out That Obama Doesn’t Believe in Parts of the Constitution
Judge Andrew Napolitano agreed with Rubio this morning on Fox and Friends.
“Senator Rubio has the political courage, in my view, to put his finger right directly on the problem that we confront,” the judge said.
He outlined the problem specifically, saying, “The President of the United States, the Vice President of the United States, their entire administration, the people who brought us Obamacare do not believe in parts of the Constitution.”
MOST POPULAR STORIES ON INSIDER:
- President Touts Need to Keep Children Safe During Gun Violence Speech, Despite Fact That Many Have Been Killed During Drone Strikes
- READ: Full List of 23 Executive Actions in Gun Violence Reduction Measures
- AMAZING RESCUE: Man Saves Girlfriend Buried Alive by Avalanche in Utah
- Notre Dame Star Manti Te’o's Girlfriend: ‘It’s More Likely That He Was In On It’
- Michelle Malkin: Obama Having Children at Gun Control Event Was ‘A Form of Child Abuse and Political Malpractice’